Saturday, October 2, 2010

Birthday girl

September 28, 2010
Happy Birthday….Karen!   Today has been a very emotional day….My day started out in the morning with Jan handing me a Birthday card from my twin sister…what a beautiful card I cried It was very hard to be away from my twin this Birthday…Then Jan said to everyone that it was my Birthday and I was sung to in English and Arabic…
Then that night we were invited to the first ladies of Iraq (Mrs. Talabani) Huge mansion so pretty….she heard that it was my birthday……we ate dinner then went into a sitting room and my eyes couldn’t believe it I had four Birthday cakes for me even in one in pink…..then they sang to me in three different languages…I was so treated like a queen……..



This is the first lady Mrs. Talabani she had all our outfits made for us

No comments:

Post a Comment