Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The fast pace off FUTURE BEGINGS

September 26, 2010

We head to the conference center to meet with PUK Leader...He thanked the Gold Star Moms for coming and for what the FUTURE is doing for them...
I said a few words and thanked them for their invite to their country..How happy I was here to help with freedom...


Then we went to the conference center to meet with Mrs Talababi (the Iraq Presidents wife)
Then we meert with ANFAL widows...state Department officials.......Joan Betros gave a great speach about what we are doing as Gold Star Moms and FUTURE....lots of press...I was interviewed..

 (fast shopping) Then dinner If you know me you would be very proud that I even ate some of the food...we should have gone dancing but I laid my head down for a min. feel so fast a sleep...Jan stayed in the room with me while I slept....we missed the dancing and the gift giving..Jan is my Hero for staying with me...



No comments:

Post a Comment